- A range of copper fittings from 12 to 108 mm in diameter
- Immediate verification of the pressing with the Visu-Control ring
- V-type pressing profile up to 54 mm
- Patented profile, top-quality O-rings in EPDM
- Carbon steel is the ideal material for heating and climate-control applications. Medium and large diameters in ducts and technical networks, medium and small diameters to supply terminal units.
1 VISU-CONTROL RING
2 MARKINGS FOR PERFECT TRACEABILITY
3 END STOP
4 PATENTED O-RING
5 V PRESS PROFILE
- Work in total safety: no flames, burns or fumes, no need to request fire permits.
- Improved working conditions, thanks to lightweight pressing equipment.
- SudoPress carbon-steel fitting design, focussed on quality, limits the risk of O-ring damage when the pipe is inserted.
- The detachable Visu-Control ring indicates that the fitting has been pressed.
- The patented O-ring shows during pressure testing if a fitting has not been pressed.
- The pressing tool is perfectly and efficiently positioned thanks to the pressing profile.
SudoPress carbon-steel fittings have been designed for the following applications:
|Sanitary hot water|
|Hot water networks|
|Under-floor heating and cooling|
Dry compressed air (oil < 25mg/m3)
Lubricated compressed air (oil > 25mg/m3)
Applications compatible with exchanged O-ring
Compatible applications (stay within temperature and pressure limits)